Alexandria, Noir City
Here are some paperbacks I picked up over the weekend in Alexandria, a hard-boiled city on the sea. I wouldn’t recommend that you pack heat, as even a sidearm won’t protect you on the humid spring nights, lazy rains.
The hotel lobbies seethe with intrigue. The coffee is stronger than Cairo brandy. The barmen don’t just know your order, they know your name. You might find me in the dark corner of one of their saloons, reading one of the novels above.
- languidsoul likes this
- blue17-05berry likes this
- babylonbycandlelight reblogged this from oumcartoon
- reunionnais likes this
- loveforthemostpart likes this
- nostalgic-tongue reblogged this from ganzeer
- wildwindrose reblogged this from oumcartoon
- annygaul likes this
- 3mo-ramooo likes this
- ganzeer reblogged this from oumcartoon
- sciencepainted likes this
- ganzeer likes this
- oumcartoon posted this